If you’re planning a group vacation in Pigeon Forge, family, church, or business, you won’t find a better place than Pigeon Forge! With its proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains and an incredible collection of family entertainment, this East Tennessee city really has it all. To help you make the most of your trip, we’ve put together three steps for an unforgettable vacation in the Smokies:
1. Choose a Pigeon Forge cabin with room for your whole group.
Staying in a cabin for your group retreat is ideal. Rather than being cut off from one another in individual hotel rooms, vacationing in a cabin lets everyone stay together under one roof. Designed with large parties in mind, our cabins feature spacious common areas for guests to eat and relax as a group. At the same time, you will enjoy the privacy of individual rooms and multiple bathrooms.
Make sure to take a look at our 6-9 bedroom cabins in Pigeon Forge, so you can find the cabin that’s perfect for your group.
2. Visit Pigeon Forge attractions that offer group rates.
When you’re on a group vacation in Pigeon Forge, it isn’t difficult to find affordable things to do that everyone will enjoy! Here are some of our favorites:
- Dollywood offers reduced rates for groups of 15 or more. When you make reservations at least two weeks in advance, you’ll enjoy even more savings and you’ll get one complimentary admission for every 15 tickets purchased. Another added bonus of calling ahead is that your tour bus driver will be admitted free as well!
- Country Tonite also offers excellent group deals for parties of 20 or more paying adults. Complimentary tickets are provided for escorts and drivers, and kids 12 and under get in free.
3. Eat at a buffet or family-style restaurant.
If you plan on eating out during your stay in Pigeon Forge, your group will get the most bang for their buck at a restaurant with a buffet or family-style meals. Here are a few great options for when your group gets a hankering for some Southern cuisine:
- Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que is great any time of day, but if you’re looking for an amazing buffet, visit them for breakfast. Their 50-item breakfast bar features all of your favorites, including homemade biscuits, smoked pork, sausage gravy, cinnamon donuts, and so much more.
- Mama’s Farmhouse offers excellent value with family-style meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Groups will love Mama’s rotating menu of downhome delicacies like fried chicken, cornbread, meatloaf, and banana pudding.
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen located at The Island in Pigeon Forge serves up family-sized portions of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are many different items to choose from, so make sure everyone orders something a little different because the portions are endless and everyone can share.
Start planning today!
Go ahead and start planning your group vacation in Pigeon Forge today. It’s never too early to book one of our large cabin rentals because they fill up fast! If you have any questions or need help choosing a cabin, give us a call!