Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is famous for its awesome go kart tracks! The Parkway is lined with a seemingly endless array of racing attractions that are frequented by millions of visitors each year. With so many go kart tracks in Pigeon Forge TN, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. To help you make the most of your next vacation, Eagles Ridge Resort has put together a guide to the three best tracks in town.
1. Rockin’ Raceway
Rockin’ Raceway is a can’t-miss destination for any getaway in Pigeon Forge! This hugely popular attraction is home to a super fast slick track that is filled with plenty of twists and turns. Guests who are at least 4’ 8” tall can drive their own single kart, and kids who are at least 3’ tall can ride as a passenger in a double kart with a licensed driver.
Rockin’ Raceway is open until midnight from Sunday – Thursday and until 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday, so you can race late into the night. In addition to its wonderful go kart track, Rockin’ Raceway also boasts a fantastic arcade that features all of your favorite games.
2. The Track
The Track offers a variety of fun racing experiences that are great for guests of all ages. Here is a quick rundown of all the go kart rides at The Track:
- The Wild Woody is a 3 ½ story elevated track that can accommodate both single and double karts. Racers must be at least 4’8” to drive a single kart and 3’ to ride as a passenger in a double kart with a licensed driver.
- The Family Track is a classic figure-eight course with an overpass. Both single and double karts can race on the Family Track.
- Rookie Karts are special junior go karts that you only have to be 4’ tall to drive. These karts race on a contained circular track that is designed for young guests.
- Kiddie Karts are for The Track’s youngest visitors who are at least 3’ tall. Kids will race one another on a small circular course.
Visitors to The Track can also enjoy bumper cars, bumper boats, mini golf, kiddie rides, thrill rides, and an arcade.
3. Xtreme Racing Center
Xtreme Racing Center is home to some of the most thrilling go kart tracks in Pigeon Forge TN. Guests at Xtreme will have the chance to race professional grade Sodi go karts that reach speeds of up to 40 miles per hour! Xtreme Racing Center has two signature tracks:
- The Xtreme Track is a 3,500 ft. linear course with lots of fun curves. Racers can experience the track on both the Sodi GT-5 go kart and the Sodi RT-8 go kart.
- The Elevated Track is a 1,500 ft. multi-level course that can accommodate both single and double karts.
When you stay at Eagles Ridge Resort, you will be near all of these awesome go kart tracks in Pigeon Forge TN. Our cabin community is about a mile away from all of the fun on the Parkway. With everything from 1 bedroom cabins to 9 bedroom cabins, we are guaranteed to have the perfect property for your next escape. To start planning your getaway, browse our selection of cabins in Pigeon Forge!